In Stock

or 4 payments of $24.75 with Info


Calculate Shipping

Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please phone or text Linda 0414654583 to arrange a pick up time. Pick up Gymea Bay.

Inspired by the architecture and colours of Marrakesh, this X-Large version has a light desert orange colour against a bold dark green background with a variety of detailed symbols and a palm tree border.SomerSide towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness. The pouch is made from the same material.

- X-Large Size: 160cm x 160cm
- Sand Free
- Quick Dry
- Hidden Zip Pocket
- Hang Hook
- Vegan Friendly, GRS certified, Ethical Production, Australian Design

Happy Shopping from Kookoon


Returns Policy
SKU K1126
Brand Somerside Towels

Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other kookoon users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review

Others Also Bought

More From This Category