$69.00
In Stock

or 4 payments of $17.25 with Info

colour
size

Calculate Shipping



Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Please phone or text Linda 0414654583 to arrange a pick up time. Pick up Gymea Bay.

Inspired by Morocco, our signature mint is a blend of flowers and stunning geometric shapes and details.SomerSide towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness. The pouch is made from the same material.

-Large Size: 160cm x 90cm
- Sand Free
- Quick Dry
- Hidden Zip Pocket
- Hang Hook
- Vegan Friendly, GRS certified, Ethical Production, Australian Design

Happy Shopping from Kookoon

(K1128)

Returns Policy
SKU K1128
Brand Somerside Towels

Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other kookoon users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review

Others Also Bought


More From This Category